Felltree Marsh Suffering from FOMO, she can come too
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Phone posting, please forgive the typos

They called for the woman and out of the beautiful willows she came, her skirts of silver and ebony perfect for her backdrop. Ah, but she did not leave her borders. Though her voice rang out as a booming command, she acted as if she was afraid. She would not meet the bull and the dove on neutral ground but stood firm to her lands. How strange, she spoke of a wrath of faes. So that made them faeries, and she their faerie queen. She now had a title, well, she assumed that would be her title. 

The strange band of faeries came, some with hate in their gaze where others seemed passive. How unfair this fight would being they chose to attack but to attack without someone provoking, was that not in definition as not good. Would that put them on the same ground? The priestess gave her mind a mental shake as she listened to her leader, he spoke bluntly and without the flair that might have been needed. Beside him her own tail remained tightly curled, high on her back.

When his words came to an end the dove looked over to Donovan before stepping forward just a touch, laying the two brown amd ivory marked hares on the ground. "Pardon, but if I had known we would be entertaining so many fae.. I would have brought more offerings. Maybe next time I'll bring a deer, that would be better for thia many." The girl smiled up at the group that had gathered with such warmth it would be hard to deny that she was nothing more than a dove of peace. "As my lord had said, we are hear to speak of neutrality. As a gift I brought some food to offer you Queen of Fae, I wish we could come to an agreement. No harm should come to anyone in either pack, peace talks are suppose to be peaceful. No?" Again she smiled, looking up at the woman of two toned eyes. Ah they were a pretty combo, very faerie, nothing like her own fire and ice. She dipped her head before stepping back in line with her alpha, maybe her more flourished words would get to the ears of the flower queen but then again.. maybe not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 25, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Caróg - July 25, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 25, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - July 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 26, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 26, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 29, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - August 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - October 13, 2020, 05:54 PM