Hushed Willows Would I run off the world someday?
75 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
caw has had the basics of this explained to him. and he is always glad to learn new ritual! especially when that ritual has been given to him by the faeries. and this ritual will make him a faerie too, so he intends to do it correctly!

they are all meant to groom each other. caw mostly has his part of this covered thanks to his swim. his feet are still uncomfortably sandy, and his feathers are maybe not in perfect alignment after his sprint, but that is okay! there will be others to help now.

the healer – it has not been so long, and caw has not been able to speak to her yet, he has been too busy nosing around – has vanished. the faerie queen is being groomed by the cream boy caw has not previously seen around, and the two that he has seen back with the cougars are already preening each others' necks. it is probably not polite to bother them! but he will if he must.

luckily, he does not have to! there is one left, already dipping his muzzle in the water. bidding vrána to leave him with a quick nudge of his nose, he steps gently into the water – as much as he wants to splash, it does not seem the thing to do – and makes a beeline for him.

he is a pretty boy who caw has also not spoken to before, as is the case with most of the residents of the court. his fur is not so different from caw's and the faerie queen's own, all white and grey and black. it would look much nicer with feathers, of course! perhaps he will have one to give soon.

offering him a birdlike trill, caw snaps at the water to rid any lingering blood from his teeth and turns his attention to him to groom along his shoulder, not once considering that it might not be welcomed.
[Image: U0sgGSq.png]

"english" | "irish"
Messages In This Thread
Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - July 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - July 28, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - July 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - July 29, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - August 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - August 19, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - August 19, 2020, 10:16 PM