Iktome Plains with nothing to fear out here
there is only silence
37 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
She watched as they made stabs at each other in humor and friendship. It made her wondered if she had returned to the place she once called home if she too would have had this comradery, this ease to speak with another the way she tried to with Rowan. She smiled at them as they conversed, even found her tail swaying softly before the subject came to her and the way she waa injured.

Her two toned eyes fell, her tail drooped from its friendly wave. It was as if she was trying to fold into herself as she gained the courage to speak about those that harmed her and killed her brother. "Pirates from ah-nother land, they came fer mah.." she winced at the pain as she rose her voice, trying to make sure the ivory woman heard her. "mah brother, I tried t' stop 'em but t'leader came fer me as they made 'im scream.. she gave me this.." she raised her neck to show the teeth marks in her throat, the healing wounds that were causing her pain. "held mah throat 'til I lost consciousness, when I awoke there was blood an' mah brother was gone." She dropped her head and looked over to Rowan with a sad smile, trying to show she was okay even if she wasn't.

"I can heal, this difficult on oneself though" She winced again and looked to Rowan to answer her question, she had caused enough pain to herself and unless she needed to.. she would say silent once again.
Messages In This Thread
with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - July 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Marisol - July 28, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - July 30, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Tundra - July 30, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Marisol - July 31, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - July 31, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Tundra - August 01, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Marisol - August 02, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - August 03, 2020, 01:17 PM