Phoenix Maplewood Spare me all your lies
the cursed child of Déorwine
13 Posts
Ooc —
She could almost feel there was something that this soft hued healer wanted to say, that she wanted something specific when she spoke of how she was alone but the girl did not know what it was. She had a drive that made her want to please her brethren and so she wanted to give her what she wanted but what was it? 

It was funny how pain did not become very noticeable when you were occupied until those wounds were pointed out, so when the deer girl spoke about how extensive her wounds were she could not help but flinch. She was burned, singed, and now missing most of her tail, and yet she was alive. What did the High Elk have planned for her, what could he possibly want with a cursed child? "I thank you, Fréobearn, and the High Elk for this kindness." She dipped her head in respect, after all, in her prone state she could not bow. When the words about secrecy came she helped ease the girl's mind, "if anyone asks I will be sure to not mention it was you that preformed the healing."

There were others, her pale eyes snapped to doe brown eyes. Her ears cupped in her direction as hope swelled in her heart. There were others, others were alive! She chanted before remembering herself,  her mask of calm slipping back over her features. "Have you seen any others, have you seen my brothers?" She asked, smooth and collected as she rested her head on her deer pelt once more.
Messages In This Thread
Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 30, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 30, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 01, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - August 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 07, 2020, 12:48 AM