Phoenix Maplewood Spare me all your lies
31 Posts
Ooc — nami
fréobearn could recognize, perhaps more than the other déorwine wolves, that whitney had not done anything in this life to deserve the curse which plagued her. it was a consequence of something an ancestor had done, something which the high elk thought punishable to the highest degree, but did that mean whitney herself was evil? it was a question for the elders, she thought.

for now, they would continue to meet in secret, if only to follow the customs. after all, fréo had been given the high elk’s blessing, otherwise she might have never stopped.

the momentary excitement which came over the pale woman was met with the faintest signs of aggression. fréobearn’s ears became plastered back, her lip silently curling upward as a reminder of whitney’s submission. she waited for her to rest once more before responding, no. only my siblings, cenric and célnes. if there were others here, then they hadn’t come close enough to be found yet.

fréobearn waited until she was satisfied with the basic dressings to move. come on, she muttered to whitney, then grabbed the herbs she’d been carrying to lead the way home.
snowforest taiga · closed for threads (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 30, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 30, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 01, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - August 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 07, 2020, 12:48 AM