Two Rivers Isle Made me into something new
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
nw! i hope you can get some sleep!

Her eyes widened in concern when he released a large sneeze in response to the flowers she had placed in the entrance of their temporary den; it was a response she hadn't anticipated. Oh, I'm sorry, she said, quickly getting to her feet and picking up the plant. She set them outside the den and then returned to sit in front of Rye. It's called lavender, she answered as she settled. It's one of my favorites.

She settled into a laying position in the front of the den, glancing out at the rain as it continued to beat at the ground outside. A rumble of thunder could be heard in the distance. it was kind of nice to be somewhere dry. She turned to look at Rye, hoping he would come join her. Do you have any plans for where we should go? she asked. I like travelling with you, but with winter around the corner...I don't know how well we can do just the two of us. Really, she knew she was the weakest and might hinder them during the winter if they didn't have a pack. She lowered her gaze before looking back outside. Clearly she was worried about it, although they still had some time yet to figure it all out.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Made me into something new - by Effie - August 04, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 14, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - August 18, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 27, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 02, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 15, 2020, 11:30 PM