Nova Peak If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
sure : )

The rain seemed never-ending. Since their journey had begun, it rained and rained, but in spite of this, Star's spirits were high. She had never disliked the sawtooth, but this place was more to her liking. She felt it would be better for all of them- and the cooler climate reminded her of the mountains in which she had been born. In summary, the weather did nothing to ruin her joy.

But even as she was happy, there was hard work to be done, time consuming yet fulfilling. The matron spent her hours marking borders and memorizing the landscape to the best of her abilities. She had established one or two small caches with little things she had caught. Today was a day for mapping, and she outlined the northern edge of the mountain, the place where forest met stone. 

Wylla's scent was present, and Star swiveled her head, looking for the dark figure until she spotted her from afar. The old warrior made her way through treetrunks and foliage till she was a couple yards off, and let out a soft chuff to the eisen. Wylla, mind if I join you? She called amiably.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep - by RIP Star - August 06, 2020, 05:55 PM