Nova Peak If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
making an assumption here about the info disclosed at the ongoing pack meeting, but lmk if I should edit,,

At Wylla's first words, Star returned only a smile, pulling forward to join the eisen on her path. As they moved forward Star noticed the briny air too, but held no fond feelings for it, and had few associated memories there. Star had seen the sea at a time, and found it unpleasant more than anything- she much preferred the mountains. 

Star's ears flicked at the question, and she was quiet for a moment before her pale head bobbed a nod. Yes. A moment of thought, When I was younger I would've probably wanted to stay and fight whatever threatened my pack. But, I think at some point it puts too much at risk, and it becomes a lot safer and better for everyone to just avoid the problem. Took me a few years to learn that. A shrug of her shoulders. Sure, maybe if their pack was heavy in numbers and full of able-bodied adults. But more than half of Sagtannet was puppies and their recently-pregnant mothers. It would have been foolish, in her perspective, to try and chase out a fresh band of killers who likely had no children to worry about at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep - by RIP Star - August 06, 2020, 07:47 PM