Nova Peak If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I don't understand the fascination, but whatever makes her happy. Star chuckled in regards to Marble's rocks. The matron had never been interested in nature beyond hunting, found no real joy in the earth or stars. But she figured this is what it meant to be a good mother, maybe- if it wasn't hurting Marble, and it made her happy, she wasn't going to discourage it. Star would proudly support her in her endeavors even if they would never make sense to her. 

Star listened on as Wylla spoke of Phaedra- her withdrawal, her strange choice in friendship. Though the pale woman knew Phaedra little, she knew of Thade's disappearance- and figured this was the reason for the sort of breakdown taking place. The friendship with prey didn't sound like a huge problem (though Star could never do such a thing,) but the withdrawal was more concerning.

She tried to imagine for a moment what it would be like if Marble or Calcifer became reclusive, awkward in her presence- but it was hard to picture, and she wasn't sure she could completely understand Wylla's feelings, even if she wanted to. Well, the friendship is probably- A replacement for Thade? -Probably not a bad thing. She's still a kid, so she's likely not interested in hunting it yet anyway. A shrug of her shoulders. Wasn't a problem in Star's eyes so long as Phaedra didn't try to make herself into some kind of vegan. As for the withdrawal- do you think counseling would help? I think Gracious is good at that sort of thing. Star wanted to be of help, especially when the stony eisen was opening up to her a bit, but she wasn't exactly the best with words or advice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep - by RIP Star - August 10, 2020, 06:58 PM