Ouroboros Spine Disarm
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
ignore the PM! I didn't see you replied. I'll fade out with mine and you can fade back in lol

The bear had done a number on him, there wasn't much comprehension in the golden eyes that roamed her face as she told him to get away from there. Then those eyes slid over her shoulder and the sound was all she needed to hear lifting herself away from him she saw the mother bear coming for them again. One of them would have to make her stop and the way the man barely managed to get to the shore was the cue that it would be her. Her entire body already hurt but as she looked toward the stranger one more time, he collapsed and the instinct to protect burned anew. Summoning all she could manage she bolted from the water and straight for the bear springing off the sang and sinking her teeth into the side of the Ursine's face holding tight as the creature roared and shook it's head. Flesh tore and she was flun to the sand stunned and helpless as the large predator lowered it's head and took her by the shoulder clamping down and shaking her left and right with such force that by the time it was done she was flung into the sand already unconscious, blood pouring from the massive bite in her shoulder. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Disarm - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Disarm - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Disarm - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Disarm - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Disarm - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: Disarm - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Disarm - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Disarm - by Minori - August 10, 2020, 03:53 PM