Whitefish River Splish, splash, I was taking a bath
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
God, he'd almost be cute if he wasn't such a mom-stealing little weenie, the way he marched up to her and pretended to be all tough and strong. Spica laughed in his face when he said that he wanted to be taught. As if he could keep her safe -- what a thought! She turned up her nose to the thought and then said: Well, your ambitions to protect are admirable, but you could never be as strong as us.

She looked back down at him as she continued to explain: You see, you're a boy -- that means you're less strong and smart than girls. That's not your fault or anything. It's just the way it is. Maybe you'll be able to get somewhat close if you work really superduper hard. But you'll never be as good as me and Swym. It was time that he learn the hard truth about that. Of course, Spica knew it wasn't actually true, but she liked messing with him and she didn't want him to get cocky and holier-than-thou like Acheron had. If Acheron was any measure, her siblings could use some more humility for sure.
Messages In This Thread
Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 10, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 13, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 16, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - September 15, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:10 AM