Sea Lion Shores Now I lay me down to sleep
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera didn’t make it to the coast often these days. Although she often considered herself a mix of coastal and mountain wolf (with some plains and desert mixed in there somewhere), she felt an intrinsic push away from the coast. Eleuthera felt it was probably less about intuition, and more about the endless rain. It didn’t stop — hadn’t stopped for weeks — and Eleuthera had never known for mass precipitation to make for calms seas. So, she mostly stayed away and tucked safely away in the willows. 

Eventually, however, her curiosity got the better of her. On a day where it didn’t look absolutely dreadful for travel, the lilac faerie stole away from her ancestral home and trotted her way towards the coast, happy to on the move once more, albeit covered in mud from all across the lands that stood in her path. When she finally made it to the land’s end, the woman was woefully disappointed. Where she thought she might find a pulsing leviathan, she found — a relatively normal sea. It was a particularly light moment, in terms of rain, so Eleuthera figured she might stick around for a while; to see if the show picked up its pace, or anything.

Though the coast was largely desolate of life, besides the thriving colony of sea lions, there was one other wolf who’s soul dotted the sands from afar. Eleuthera, always thankful and welcoming of company, nearly ran to the foreign woman’s side. 
“Hey!" she called out in greeting, as if this was an old friend. 
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
Now I lay me down to sleep - by Aimi - August 15, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Now I lay me down to sleep - by Eleuthera - August 18, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: Now I lay me down to sleep - by Aimi - August 23, 2020, 03:31 PM