Golden Glade Then I set fire to our bed
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Vasa had done her best to keep up with the rest of the group. From what she remembered, the trip between the Firebird's current and future claims was a short one. With the addition of the rain and mud, their journey was much more arduous than before, and it took them longer to arrive. Vasa stuck close to the middle of the assembly, keeping an extra pair of eyes on the children. 

Everything seemed to cling to Vasa's pelt—mud, sticks, percepitation—and throughout their trip, she did his best to deal with the added weight. There was no use in trying to rid herself of the ailments, as she knew they'd return in time. 

Vasa had begun to feel nostalgic once they had arrived at Golden Glade. Even with the thick, rolling fog, she was already able to identify some landmarks. She smiled despite her fatigue, feeling as though she had made it home; there were a lot of good memories she had collected growing up here. "It hasn't changed at all," Vasa remarked to herself, breathless as her gaze swept the crowd. Even with the flood, her homeland was recognizable. Now that they had stopped, she wanted to make sure that nobody had been lost in the haze.
Messages In This Thread
Then I set fire to our bed - by RIP Niamh - August 24, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Vasa - August 25, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Eljay - August 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Quetzal - August 26, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Phox - August 27, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Alyx - August 27, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by RIP Niamh - September 30, 2020, 01:55 PM