Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Where you say?" Her origins were quick to come into question considering they'd just met. It wasn't as if Izumi was ashamed to speak of it, but talking about it to so many strangers made the damsel question her security. The wolves from the Homura clan that invaded the grove and reduced her own clan into a bloodied genocide; surely they sent out wolves to search for her and her siblings after they escaped, right? It wouldn't feel safe to give clues to others....though the idea was quickly brushed off as paranoia.

Her gaze turned away to mull over her own thoughts and then switched back to the elken male. "My home was taken over by enemies, I escape with brother and sisters but we were separated. So I sought refuge with Faeries."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - August 26, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM