Noctisardor Bypass With realism on the sparsest of sets
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She liked to get right to the point. His ears faltered back slightly as she flung questions at him and it would suffice to say he may have appeared sheepish for a moment. He had only assumed he had rounded the entirety of the land that created her pack, but maybe he was wrong. He was continuously getting lost on his way because a new scent or undiscovered plant (to him) caught his attention. He was much more expected to live in the moment instead of in the past or silly dreams of a future one might not even be around for. 

"I'll join you in a patrol. I think I've been over most of it...you've got a lot of herbs here. That's a good thing," She probably knew that, but he felt compelled to try and carry a conversation with her. He didn't lack the backbone and it wasn't that he found her intimidating persay...it was simply that he had a knack for making absolutely everything awkward and a brief visit with the Legate was going to be no different. Assimilating to the social norm was a talent lost on him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - August 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 07, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 07, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 10, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 18, 2020, 01:57 AM