Boartusk Heights For here he owns, that now and then
i live under a black sun
19 Posts
Ooc —
The position of her winged follower was regarded with a flicker of Piety’s unilluminated gaze in its direction. He did not often spare thoughts for birds, as he found them to be an immense hassle with little to no reward, but he wondered what made this one so comfortable. The she-wolf, perhaps. His gaze slid back onto the onyx ingot, ever guarded, and verbally evasive. A reasonable – even intelligent – response to his unknowable presence, the Montserrat thought, for she had no real way of confirming that he was not a part of whatever had put her on edge in the first place, or even another danger entirely.

Still, he was quickly tiring of her fierce investigation of him, even if he felt it was deserved. No, he responded, barely refraining from another huff. I travel with a single companion, but she is not with me now, nor am I sure where she is. Piety shifted, his attentive stillness now beginning to devolve into restlessness.  

Were you heading for the plateau? he inquired, motioning vaguely over his shoulder. If she had seen what he had from higher up, then she might have also experienced the same inclination he had to explore it. I intend to hunt there, if you wish to avoid me.
Messages In This Thread
For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - September 09, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - September 09, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - September 13, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - September 17, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - October 17, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - October 19, 2020, 08:10 AM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - October 19, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - October 25, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - January 14, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 11:05 PM