Hushed Willows My arms are wide
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
There he went again with those names -- If it weren't for Caw, she wouldn't have known that Lumiya's pale owl even had a name. Intriguing how these wolves lived in a completely different world than her own, huh?

Just as the duotone crane expected, her smaller companion didn't have a damn clue what came out of her mouth and only regarded Izumi with similar perplexity -- she almost felt a little bad for purposefully confusing him. Though it didn't seem as if Caw minded at all, because the young male soon went back to mouthing away with that chipper tone of his. 

Chipper.

How could someone express themselves so....openly like this to others, without feeling flustered? Didn't they feel too vulnerable? Too open for everyone to see and judge with every word and action made? Or maybe it was just.....her. Her who had been deprived the right to be like this long ago for the sake of not making a fool out of her kin and clan. There was no denying it would free Fujiwara if insecurities didn't weigh her heart down like chain links -- but hopefully, it wasn't too late to break those chains soon.

The young damsel may have been staring at caw for longer than intended while observing his euphoria -- words largely going in one ear and out the other. A part of Izumi naively felt like she could learn a thing or two by doing this -- though she eventually backed away and regained her senses at his question.

"I'm from, mmmm..." the crane hummed nervously; home felt like a sensitive topic nowadays. Carog was a packmate though, so he was bound to find out about Izumi oneway or another "Wisteria Grove -- Old clan used to reside. We call ourselves Fujiwara Clan."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 15, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 17, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - October 01, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - October 13, 2020, 11:00 PM