Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
  Mmmm...A year, maybe two? Stumbled upon these Wilds when I got separated from my ...Birth pack. 
She replied plainly. Aliana didn’t know whether her family was still in the clutches of the humans or they somehow managed to escape as she did in the commotion. If they did, she’d be happy but didn’t know if she’d happily leaping back into their arms. As loving as her family was, they were...strict and expected a lot out of her. A lot of stuff that she doesn’t know if she could live up to in one lifetime. Out here, she didn’t have to worry about those expectations lingering over her head like a massive boulder ready to crush her. 

Though one of those years I was in a Pack, it has dispersed since now.  I have just been bouncing from place to place since then.  She continued.
Elysium. Such a nice place though she didn’t quite approve of their Open Border policy to any old wolf that comes stumbling through. She could only hope that the younglings haven’t been completely stunted by that and found a living in packs.

… I plan on joining a pack before Winter hits. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM