Hushed Willows I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Spree 
An airy laughe scaled the young man's lips as he watched Lumiya turn her face away, his expression gentling to something more fragile than the bright nerves and showy exhilaration that had previously consumed his features. Yeah..? Dante breathed out, the quiet stretching between the pair for a delicate moment. It wasn't necessarily that he was surprised- Lumiya, though she wore a hefty suit of armor 'round her heart, had managed to let Dante in with a vulnerability that was ever-so-precious; how could he not have had an idea that she might care for him? Still, the admission struck him dumb when he considered the reality of it; how had he gotten so brilliantly lucky?

Clearing his throat and interrupting the long pause he'd allowed to grow, the mouse adopted a fond grin and continued well, I'd call you a fool for it, but I think your judgement tends to be a bit better than mine, doesn't it? A chuckle followed his words, the glimmer in his eye a product of some sweet concoction of satisfaction and elation. What do you say if we... well we ought to, I don't know... Dunno I just mean- like, what if we- shouldn't we do something about that? He babbled softly, flinching at his own clumsiness for a moment or two. The boy wasn't exactly sure what is was he wanted, but their connection felt so significant to Dante in every way. It was something he wanted to both swaddle in comfort and tuck away from the dangers of the world, and to wear on his sleeve for all to see, so that anyone around them might know the dedication and adoration he held. The paradox-like thought was daunting as he gazed back into the eye of his love.

Messages In This Thread
I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 19, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - October 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 30, 2020, 02:41 PM