Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Ah and there it was. Just a glimpse, but the rainbow peered through for a brief moment and he caught it before it faded away into the abyss she created. Precious seconds he would never forget.

There's so much to do, too much to see. In fact if it weren't for Speedy's demands and his injuries, he'd probably be bouncing from one end of the river to the next, only stopping for a couple of fishing tries and continuing again from morning to dusk. So with that in mind, he thought his little wanderings were the better choice - except for sitting around of course. A happy medium perhaps. It's relaxing enough to feel safe again. He had to admit. Wandering within the pack's borders despite the medic's desire for him to rest was way more relaxing and keeping one's guard up out there.

Aahhh hahaha yeah, yeah I know that well enough. Speedy was always right, that was something he learned very quickly. It was hard to argue with someone who had so much sense to them. 

Craning his neck to take a better look at Ira, he rested his cheek against the ground with his back all contorted while his legs still remained skyward. - and what do you think? I feel well, but I think that doesn't mean much these days huh? She had often enough by now pointed out his disability, so maybe Ira would feel better about his condition if she had an opinion of her own. How are you, and the kids? He nearly blurted out.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Hieronymous - September 23, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM