Nova Peak Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore.
Moonglow
Delta
189 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The voice of her sister sounded from behind her, and Ciri regarded the paler cub first with a backward sweep of her sable lobe. Her head turned smoothly to regard Elke with curiosity, eyes bright at the mention of the beast who allegedly brought the morning's chill.

"A reindeer?" Ciri chirped, sunflower eyes wide with wonder. She'd heard of deer before, seen them graze in the lowlands from a distance, but she wasn't sure what made this one differ from them. The young Ostrega imagined that he might be a proud, pale beast with tall antlers; a Winter king.

Movement over Elke's charcoal shoulder distracted the blackbird, whose expression faltered. She lowered her tail at once, immediately uncertain of the black-and-ash stranger who stared her way. With other encounters with wolves beyond her family bubble having not gone particularly well, Ciri's nervousness bubbled to life in her abdomen. She took a careful step in her gilded sister's direction in attempt to draw comfort from her, bright eyes locked to the young male who lingered nearby.

"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread
Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 01, 2020, 04:01 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 03, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 16, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 27, 2020, 12:19 PM