King Elk Forest so i trapped him under a cardboard box
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
When it came down to it, the elders siblings were always on the same page. It’s been that from time they were whelps, through adolescence, and now as they became Kings of a once shattered kingdom. Their cooperation was needed to rebuild it, and it was needed to throw out the pieces that were far too damaged.

He looks at the antlers that lay by his sister’s feet, then up at that smile. It’s an expression she rarely shows, but he knew exactly what it meant.

The corner of his mouth tugs up slightly.

The High Elk would frown upon her actions. He placed a paw upon the tip of the antler. Touching such a powerful relic gave him a rush. Attacking a King? Your own blood? That would surely incite his wrath.

Cenric backed away slowly. We’ll speak with her alone. Bring the antlers.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 04, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 07, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 08, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 10, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 10, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 11, 2020, 07:19 PM