Neverwinter Forest Traversed a winding road and came her way
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
miriam’s broken-hearted confession — i couldn’t find him. — wasn’t met with empathy or understanding. instead, liliana returned it with a burning glare, despite the tears which threatened to fall from either eye.

and the synthetic comfort offered by her father was given a similar response: bared teeth-tips and a partial snarl. her anger quickly grew larger than what she could carry, bursting through the seams of her half-year body.

you didn’t look hard enough because you didn’t want to find him, yana barked at miriam, you wanted him to get lost. she stepped away from mal, whom she’d previously been standing beside. you never even wanted him here. you don’t care that he’s gone!

liliana’s chest began to heave with each heavy breath drawn in, then out, then in again. her temples throbbed as her throat continued to swell, a tingle blossoming from her cheeks into her mouth. i won’t let you get rid of me, she shouted, i.. i won’t! were her legs more stable, she might have run back to their den, but instead she collapsed onto her bottom in submission to sobbing greif.
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
Messages In This Thread
Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - October 11, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - October 11, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Liliana - October 12, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - October 13, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 03:15 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Liliana - October 14, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - October 15, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - October 24, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Liliana - October 27, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - November 02, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - November 02, 2020, 11:12 PM