Cricket Creek Bog Time heals all wounds
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
We can wrap up after your post or this one

There was something beautiful to be said about heart-felt moments. The way two lives could meld into one for a short time, was magnificent. The vulnerability gifted to each individual was craddled like a newborn babe. Sheltered, protected and cared for. Rye lived for those moments and thrived in them, cherishing each second. He couldn't stop the smile from forming on his lips as she thanked him and showed him her appreciation.

The male caught the small reflection of the grey sky in Effies tears, raising a few alarms in his head but he didn't immediately usher in the apologies, instead he let her speak for herself. His restraint paid off as she explained her tears. "It's quite alright. It was something you needed to hear and I'm happy to be the one that said it." He gave her another smile and gently nudged the side of her cheek with his muzzle. 

As untimely as ever, the rain picked back up and brought along gusts of wind. Making Rye a little agitated for ruining a good talk. Well all good things must come to an end. The male stretched, claws digging into the muddied grounds. "We should get going, before it gets worse. I don't know precisely where to go but I remember those big mountains." Not exactly the best lead to follow but it was all Rye had, Effie could of course lead if she knew something better.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Time heals all wounds - by Rye - October 12, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Effie - October 14, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Rye - October 14, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Effie - October 15, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Rye - October 18, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Effie - October 27, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Rye - November 03, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Effie - November 11, 2020, 02:46 AM
RE: Time heals all wounds - by Rye - November 17, 2020, 01:36 AM