Noctisardor Bypass Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
My die gave me a 3 outta 20 so saying nothing seen in my post. Feel free to decide in yours or we'll try for my next round. :P

Later it would be! So, about those rabbits... Ok. If one's out, gotta scare it away from all the holes, otherwise wait a minute or two and we'll do plan B. No point in going over the alternate plan if the straightforward one would work.

For now he turned his attention back to what the were going to be hunting, slipping along in the shadows to peer forward at what might be out there, veering off to the side a little just so he could find a better angle. Right now, though... Nothing. Not a singular big ear poking up from anywhere. He looked to Haunt and shook his head, then crouched down in the cover of a thicker patch of weeds to wait as he'd suggested.

But he knew it was a fairly active warren, so there was every chance that one could come bounding out to go nibble on some grass or whatever without a care in the world -- it just wasn't going to be in the next ten seconds. And if not? Well, there were always other options to make a rabbit appear.