Firefly Glen i thought i saw you at the bus stop, i didn't though
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Lunaria had wandered the Teekons for months, aimlessly searching for that unknown purpose in her life yet to be found. 

She once thought it would be discovered after aiding Macaria in her search for followers, but restless feet and a heart which yearned for something more said otherwise. The night raven often found herself sneaking away to hunt, or even to wander for no reason in particular. Wander, wander, wander -- until she eventually lost track and left her side without a goodbye. Taikon; it had been a while since running into her pale companion and she missed the banter they used to have. Luna worried how he might've been doing -- and most of all -- hoped they'd meet again one day. Wherever he might  be.

The dark fae found herself slinking through a small valley on uncharted territory, ears twitching at the faint sounds of streaming water that lured her closer for a quick drink. Although, movement in the corner of Luna's moonstone eyes made her freeze in place. She rose her cranium to sniff them from a distance; a stranger. Though they seemed too preoccupied searching for something or someone to really see her. "Couldn't help but notice how you seemed just as lost as I am." She remarked, slowly walking towards them and stopping a few feet away to keep distance. A conversation with a stranger to distract her from the internal dialog; cool. No telling if said stranger was too happy to see her as well, but curiosity never dwelled on it. "Well, if not more so. Something troubling you?" 
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]