Firefly Glen i thought i saw you at the bus stop, i didn't though
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The younger male questioned her motivations and rightfully so. He'd be smart enough not to take help from any rando that popped up insisting so. Thankfully for him, Lunaria was genuine in her offer and had no alterior motives in asking. Of course, he was no mind reader, so Luna would just have to convince him. "You say you're sister is missing, why wouldn't I lend a paw? I can't just say 'good luck' and allow you to carry the weight by yourself without helping, can I?" she inquired in response to his own question, placing a paw on her chest before continuing. "If I was in your shoes, and my own kin was missing without a trace, well, I wouldn't know how to compose myself."

Lunaria continued speaking, though this time while slowly pacing back in forth to let the words flow better. "I've been trained to be a huntress since I was young, so I'm fairly good at tracking down wolves and animals. Err, certainly not in a way that means hunting and killing, in this case, of course..." she stopped to reassure with a sheepish grin, akwardly clearing her throat before continuing. "But if I can use any of my previously taught knowledge to aid you, we might stand a chance at finding your sister." With a final step lending in the grass, the little raven turned to Osiris to finally give him the floor. Her offer was his to accept anyway. "That is, if you are able to trust me with such a task?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]