King Elk Forest picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing”
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
ok, sorry about the wait! I’ll be closing this thread sometime next week since this is getting a bit old <3

There are varying reactions to the news of Rohesia’s disappearance. Some are concerned; Odessa and Cynefrid being the most vocal about it. The rest don’t seem phased by it, if they were they kept it to themselves. Even Eadwulf didn’t bat an eye. Cenric was shocked by that to some degree. If it’d been one of his sisters he’d be a bit troubled at least. That being said, the King wasn’t upset about his lack of concern, nor anyone else’s.

He turned his attention to the eldest woman. The Firebirds may hold ill feelings towards us, but I doubt they’d go to such lengths. Niamh wasn’t particularly fond of Kingslend, but she didn’t seem like she wanted to start a war between them. Besides, he knew for a fact she would not be there.

Then he turned to the trio that offered possible whereabouts, advice, even aid. The best we can do is keep an eye out. I won’t be sending wolves after a woman who may not want to be found.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing” - by Cenric - November 13, 2020, 06:47 PM