Stone Circle a fair chance
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The greeting was returned and his question answered, although, in the back of his head, he questioned how sincere her response was—could she really be alright? Could anyone? However skeptical he might have been, he didn’t voice it, choosing to instead take her words at face value. Besides, there were far more pressing matters at hand.

A question, one she cut right in after before he could respond. Perhaps, had it been anyone else, he might have minded—but what was said and the who that said it silenced the albino. And when finally he found his voice again, only a few words would form:

“Are you sure?”

It wasn’t that this wasn’t what he wanted—all he wanted was her at his side, to show her how much he cared—but he wondered if she truly felt the same. Did she really want another chance with him? “Is that really what you want?” he asked, frozen where he stood. He wanted to celebrate, to reach out to her and run his muzzle through her fur, but he couldn’t—not yet. Part of him still feared that, if he reached out to her, she’d vanish, and he couldn’t bear even the thought of that.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
a fair chance - by Laurel - October 23, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: a fair chance - by Xan - November 18, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: a fair chance - by Laurel - November 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: a fair chance - by Xan - December 17, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: a fair chance - by Laurel - December 25, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: a fair chance - by Xan - January 17, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: a fair chance - by Laurel - January 19, 2021, 05:35 AM