Moonspear The lion cannot protect himself from traps
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
It confirmed the suspicion that she came from far, too. It had only been a vague inkling before but Opalia appreciated knowing now. Then, as her compliment got questioned, she nodded slow. It might, she agreed beneath a small smirk; it could very well be useful knowing how the Ostregas could be, who was to say. The pale Drakru wouldn't discredit the chance, for they were a vast family. She sensed their influence ran deep, and that they were ones she wanted to be on the same side of, certainly.

All the same, her ears flicked up tall, a little barbed at the thought of her aspirations. Revenge, she wanted to say, even as its ache burned in her heart. Not exactly. My aspirations are not easy to describe, but I want to help train.. and be a useful guardian to this pack, she answered, easing into it. My grandest dreams are lonesome now; I have lost many I would want to see to them with. But, despite that, here I have a purpose, and a strong home. the pale warrior answered, deciding to categorize her keyword of revenge somewhere within purpose for now. But, here she did not have to worry about losing any of that. Not since my birthpack splintered had I come to something quite.. like this, she added, speaking on softer then. It was difficult to articulate for her as the feeling was born of high standards, and many letdowns after the pair of siblings left the cliffs. Now the best chance to get what she wanted to settle to heart was here on this peak. So all the same--what brought you from far to here? she returned.
Messages In This Thread
The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - November 01, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - December 01, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - December 10, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - December 14, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - December 26, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - December 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - December 30, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 02, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - January 12, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 13, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - January 22, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 26, 2021, 01:48 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - January 27, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 31, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - February 14, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - February 17, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - February 20, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - February 21, 2021, 11:50 PM