Barrow Fields My skin, my soul, my finest jewels
20 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Despite the gentle tone of his voice, it still startled the girl. Mostly because she hadn’t expected it. Turning quickly in his direction, Sumi stared up at the man. Her eyes grew into large saucers and her jaw fell open slightly. She wasn’t used to meetings strangers on her own. But she was a PRINCESS! She could do anything she pleased.

”No!” She answered impulsively. ”I’m not lost. My parents are dead.” Of course she didn’t really know what that meant. But that’s what she had been told, and she hadn’t seen her parents since. She didn’t need them. They always kept her from fun anyway! (we just won’t talk about those pent up emotions yet….)

”I’m just fine on my own.” She puffed out her chest slightly, and raised her head. Daring the man to prove her wrong. When suddenly…. Her stomach growled. It had been days since she had eaten. Her feeble attempts at hunting had left her with nothing in her stomach. Embarrassed the girl sat down, and crossed her paws in front of her. As if to cover the sound, and pretend like it never happened.
Messages In This Thread
My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 01, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 02, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Sumi - November 02, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Stjornuati - November 02, 2020, 12:06 PM