Moonspear hunger.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Tehama listened intently, ears pricked forward, and filed away this new knowledge.  Desdemona's desired proximity to the borders was something of a mystery, but Te attached the information mentally to her dark pelt and jade eyes and quiet solemnity and the unbidden interest that the tawny woman found rising within her.  Tilting her head in query, she asked, "Why the borders?  You don't favor the mountain's peak?"  It was all wolves' duty to mark the pack's borders, but the concept of a trade doing just that was unknown to the Moonspearian newcomer.

Tehama herself was not the most frequent visitor to Moonspear's outer reaches, finding comfort within its fortress rather than the uncertainty that existed outside its borders, but she thought perhaps she would make an exception in order to meet Desdemona again another time.  She suspected the current darkness did not best accentuate what were surely startling features in full daylight.  "I was like a mountain goat as a child," Tehama recollected with a smile, "so it is hard for me to resist cliffs and crags and mountaintop views.  I am sure I'll find a home up there with the bighorns and the goats."  A faint teasing quirk tugged at the corner of her lips, changing smile into gentle smirk.  "But perhaps even a mountain goat can come down from the peak sometime to visit a friend."  Tehama hoped belatedly that she was not being too forward in calling Desdemona a friend, but she had not yet encountered another packmate who seemed close to her in age and yet not so far above her in station as to be strictly dictated by their respective ranks.  And indeed, one who was so captivating in appearance and in manner.

So the pair shared simple conversation for a time, and then went their seperate ways, at least one of them departing with a light of warmth and hope in her heart...
Messages In This Thread
hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 03, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 09, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 13, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 29, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 30, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - November 30, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: hunger. - by Tehama - November 30, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: hunger. - by RIP Desdemona - December 15, 2020, 03:04 PM