Moonspear like the vapor of a vale
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
*waves* I PM'd you on @Linda?  Hope that's the right way to reach you.

Tehama's ears cupped forward with interest to catch all that Hydra said, making effort to store the many names that drifted through the cold air in the dark Queen's voice.  Ursus.  The Saints.  Neverwinter Forest. Redhawk Caldera.  Towhee, Hydra's sister.  Tehama was faintly surprised to find that Hydra's familial empire extended further than their neighboring Firefly Glen, and resolved to learn more about their reach in the Wilds.  

But for the moment, the question was turned back onto her.  A sheepish expression flitted across Tehama's face.  "I learned everything my mother could teach me about politics," she said, "though in hindsight it's clear that our corner of the world was quite small compared to the Wilds.  There were only ourselves at Mount Mirror and our nearest neighbors at Thousand Rivers, and we had always been more or less allies.  So it was a hypothetical education."  The woman's gaze had become more distant as the current view looking out from Moonspear was replaced with the hazy memory-view of the view from Mount Mirror, but as she came back to the present, Tehama fixed her silver eyes upon Hydra.  "I would be interested in adding practical experience to that education," she admitted with a smile, and an optimistic sway of her tail.  "I'm sure there's much to learn here."
Messages In This Thread
like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - November 10, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - December 05, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - January 03, 2021, 12:25 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - January 19, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:14 PM