Blackbeak Bluff free ourselves
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was always a bit of a relief to be reunited with her mirror image. Spica was always happy to entertain and so it was with a big grin that she watched the stranger look over and her sister. It took some willpower not to say fabulous, aren't we or something otherwise appropriately sassy (or rather, inappropriately, as that seemed more Spica's forte).

Eventually he said a word. Was this his name? It had to be, considering their question. Either that, or he just didn't speak their language at all. Now it was Spica's turn to gawk, and she blinked a couple of times with widened eyes and a look on her face that said ... seriously? Then he seemed to speak in third person? Was that right? 'This one'? That was Stjurniwhatshisface, right? Wow, your name's sure a mouth full, Spica said after she recollected herself from her initial shock. Don't mind me as I get it wrong the first five thousand times, Sturny. She grinned broadly as she butchered his name, then said, as his story piqued her interest: Yep! Well, we used to live a little ways south of here, but now we're travelling to discover ourselves. God, that sounded so lame. If she could, she'd take it back and rephrase that. So what on earth brings you all the way out here here? In the process, she totally forgot to share their own names, oops. She was so swept away by the story of weeks of travel north and snow-covered mountains.

The best thing about the encounter was that he didn't seem interested in their meager catch of mice so far, so she was relaxing a little at that thought while she kept her own share of the lunch close to herself, underneath one of her paws.
Messages In This Thread
free ourselves - by Syrma - November 08, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 08, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 12, 2020, 04:24 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 13, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 02:38 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 20, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 22, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - December 08, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - December 15, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - December 19, 2020, 01:56 AM