Sea Lion Shores of the ebb and flow
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears tipped delicately and she noticed the girl's freckles a bit better. The island, right. It was getting pretty close to here and following the gesture only served to remind her. At any given time, there seemed to be some variety of packs scattered along the coast so this was of no surprise to her. She had heard vaguely of the island sorts from Hydra's doings with them, but Opalia had not gone looking for them.

She didn't know she had any need to, really.

Since she had no reason to withhold, the golden gona answered first with a nod. Sha, I do run with Moonspear now, she replied. Are you friends with those two, then? she went on to mention conversationally (as she was going to get). She still kept a bit of distance with her alpha's youngest litter, but knew Mintaka was one of the friendlier ones of the bunch. Meerkat was hard to miss too but again, Opalia was not close to very many around. Originally, I am from the coast north of here. So sometimes I still like to visit the beach, she provided after a hint of a solemn silence that she didn't want to let drag on, just in case she wondered why she might be here. I'm Opalia. was what she punctuated with.
Messages In This Thread
of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - November 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - November 13, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - November 13, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - November 13, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - November 15, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - December 08, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - December 09, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - January 11, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - January 20, 2021, 01:06 AM