King Elk Forest He said I look familiar
104 Posts
Ooc —
As the days passed, so did the tension that had hung itself so low amongst the elk ridden forest. Admittedly, Calhoun was still not pleased by the grey wolves that had been allowed refuge amongst his kin, but avoiding the few had been easy and the High Elk had not smitten them yet for their King's mistake. The High Elk was kind, he provided, and Calhoun knew he would not take from his followers should they have his praise (which of course the hunter did).

He ensured his pack's survival, from the food he provided to the discovery of their new home. The Baron had always been aggressive about their beliefs, but it was in good nature to protect his family and those that belonged to the High Elk. Today the herd would be spared of his watchful gaze as he traversed the land hoping to lay more of the land to his memory. Originally he had intended to spend the time alone, though those plans were quickly dashed away as red eyes fell on a figure lounging nearby.

Her face was unfamiliar, one he had seen in passing, but nothing more. She was not Déorwine, though unlike the other stragglers Celnes had wrangled together, she was far kinder to the eye. Elken tans coated her body, though there were marks of the scorned. For once though, he was willing to forgive the mishap. She was not born to their family, yet the High Elk had blessed her. Surely it was a sign, her family had not descended from their worship, but she was here now. There was a chance for redemption.

Calhoun approached slowly, a chuff offered hoping to catch the small woman's eye. She had a chance at staying when the day of trials came, there was a reason for him to at least adhere her name to memory. Until that day though, he would make his own judgment now.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 12, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 13, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 16, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 17, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 17, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 18, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 19, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 25, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 30, 2020, 10:52 AM