Bramblepoint it’s so cliché to say these things
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
All Welcome 
being vague

Ok so the heist could’ve gone better. A lot better. He didn’t get any food, not even a nibble. That meant rotten scraps were on the menu for god knows how long. He had to find his family tout suite, cause he was officially sick of eating crap everyday. It wasn’t even everyday, it’s more like.. once every few days. God, he was so goddamn hungry. Maybe even a bit delirious.

This is safe to eat right? Toshi poked at the beyond rotten berries that littered the ground. Could you even call them berries? It’s just gross fruit juice with a few chunks, but damn did those chunks look appetizing. 

The Draconid stared at them for a long while. Ok, I’m gonna regret this but- Toshi dove down and scooped up a mouthful of mushy berries, dirt, and other random stuff that littered the ground. 

I’m rr-gretting therse, he mumbled between chewing. I’m totally rr-gretting therse. But he’s already committed to it.
Messages In This Thread
it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 19, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 28, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 01, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - December 08, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 14, 2020, 02:16 PM