Bramblepoint it’s so cliché to say these things
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Ha, brave. Really hit the nail on the head there. Toshi held his head up proudly, soaking in all the praise (praise of which he’d rarely gotten up until this point).

How exactly was he able to go on these brief walks wild expeditions by the time he barely got on his feet? Well that’s simple. My momma never held me back. She saw how important exploration was to me—and how absolutely amazing I was at it— ‘n let me spread my wings. Kaori rep, free of charge! No need to thank him.

Speaking of momma- Oh nah, I know exactly where they are! Sort of. I was just, er, separated from them. That’s all! He’ll find them! Eventually.

But nevermind that, it’s secret time. Oh how he loved to be in the know. Toshi leaned in eagerly, tail wagging as she spilled the details.

Woah. Well color him impressed. He would’ve never thought of her as the royal mission type. And you said I wouldn’t be interested. Well, lemme tell you I’m very, very interested. A lightbulb flowed over his head then and there. Hey, you wouldn’t happen to need the help of a trusty explorer would you? Cause if you do, yknow, I got time in my schedule.
Messages In This Thread
it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 19, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 28, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 01, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - December 08, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 14, 2020, 02:16 PM