Chimera Fields Enter Stage left.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The white brute frowned at the senseless loss of blood as he watched her blood hit the ground, oh the rituals he could perform with such a perfect offering, alas this was not the time. Vein agreed in retreat being the best option; however he did not agree in leaving the meat.

He started the follow her, but just could not leave the meal that they had now bled for. He then turned and grabbed up the thickest chunk of meat in his wide maw. The badger saw him and snarled a warning lunging for the meat as well. Vein spun just a bit further and got the meat between him and the badger allowing the creature the grab the other side of the meat. It was then that wolf and Badger became locked in a vicious game of tug of war.

This was a war he could mostly win, and indeed as the meat tore free, the badger fell backward into the hole holding only a small portion of it’s former feast in it's blood covered maw. Vein still held the lions share in his.

This is when he finally turned tail and followed Vallkyrie’s lead, it was not hard to find her the the trail of blood left behind was concerning to him, even though his own wounds bled. He soon caught up and it didn’t seem the badger had followed them, since it had some meat it was content to keep it’s life and it’s reduced cache, if not anything else badgers were smart.

He lay the now slightly smaller haunch of meat at Vallkyrie’s feet and used the motion to peer at her leg, probably staring at her wound a little more then was a comfortable amount of time. He lifted his head and looked at her. “I can help you with that, I will need to get my herbs from a nearby portable cache I have, if you will let me.” He shifted to a regal standing position  and offered her smile his voice a rich chanting timber as he asked in all seriousness “Would you allow me the honour of treating your wounds milady?
Messages In This Thread
Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 18, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 23, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 25, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 25, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 30, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - December 06, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - December 07, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - December 12, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - December 15, 2020, 11:47 PM