Chimera Fields Enter Stage left.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein hummed in appreciation as he noticed the bird skull was almost half full by the time her bleeding slowed, he’d have to start it up again in order to assure no infection would grow in her leg. Those badger’s were known for a creating nasty infected wound.

The white brute grinned at her she had asked the right question as far as her was concerned, and maybe he might make an acolyte out of her, Though that remained to be seen. She did seem malleable and if not obsequious then at least trusting.

Vein casted about until her found a flat rock then he smoothed his paw along the top cleaning it off. Should her had a proper den he’d not need to worry about the cleanliness of his surfaces, though he was often filthy himself, his tools were never left uncared for.

With great tenderness he rolled the paste from his tongue onto the rock, it was now a light yellowy green and consistent texture, he eyed it carefully and sniffed it all over making sure his finished product was nothing less then perfection.

He opened his moth wide and picked up the entire rock bringing it over to his patient careful to walk slowly so as to not break a tooth or drop his products. Setting the rock beside the small collection “There are many ways to offer things to the gods, it depends on which favor you might wish to curry from them.”  With his muzzle next to her wound he sniffed it, but there were no signs on infection yet, indeed there would not be for a few days to come if left untended. She would be far luckier this day, she would not even gain a scar from this endeavour

He managed to sound sincere when he added “This will be bothersome, I need it to bleed anew for my poultice to work” He licked her leg swiftly, in several deft stokes, breaking open the scab and causing more bleeding. Rather then spit out the drying blood he swallowed it before adding in his rich lilting timber hoping to distract her from the fact he was going to let her bleed longer then necessary for his work  “I wish to beg for directions, a decisive plan of where to set up shop and  a warm spring and quick growth of my herbs, that my seeds all take” He grinned  “All so that I alone will have the widest variety of healing to offer those who need of me.  For if I can offer the best services of healing then I can obtain premium prices from those who need it and therefore I can offer even more to the gods.” The light males voice became serious “I just need to convince them to listen and wolf blood; of course is the most enticing. So tonight I will perform a ceremony and you are free to observe if you wish, perhaps help

Finally Vein moved to his poultice, he lifted then brushed his foreleg across his tongue to dry it just a bit, then scooped up the poultice and began to smear it deftly along her wound. She’d notice a slight sting at first then nothing, as the anaesthetic effect of the leaves began to work, the mix of the creosote and pine would work together both killing off anything that could cause infection and blocking anything from getting into the wound to cause infection later. By the time he was done he noted with satisfaction the collection bowl he had used was almost 3/4 full. He’d not have to bleed himself so much after all. He carefully lifted the skull and placed it atop his herbs without spilling a single drop.

With is prize tucked away safely, Vein frowned then and remembered his own wound. He stretched his neck attempting to glance down at it and moved to lick his ruff trying to find the source of his wound which had long since stopped bleeding. Getting the poultice to this spot was going to be awkward, he worked at his ruff trying to make his own wound bleed again. He glanced sheepishly at his companion, then continued the pull tuft’s his pelt free, that being the only way he could do this himself.
Messages In This Thread
Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 18, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 23, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 25, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 25, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 30, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - December 06, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - December 07, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - December 12, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - December 15, 2020, 11:47 PM