Hoshor Plains Even if we're strangers 'til we die
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Izu didn't know where she'd be going at this point, but upon experiencing both the loss of her bother and the court within such a short amount of time, the crane's path of direction didn't matter -- she just needed an escape at this point....

As Fujiwara's wandering mind kept her feet moving towards nothingness, a distinctively stern voice sounded behind her and made the fae's ears and hackles prick in suprise. Upon snapping her head back came the presence of a large, powerhouse of a woman with moss green orbs that stared into her soul. 'You are in Kaistleoki Hunting grounds,' they'd say, and the crane would simply blink in confusion and nervousness. "Kaistleoki? What...." had Izumi wandered too close to pack territory again? Just how many times was this going to happen??

Then, as if a complete change in character from her previously frightful state, the crane's eyes would widen a bit and her ears wiggled with attentiveness. The warrioress before Izumi knew what pack she'd come from, and that in itself caught her by surprise. 

"Y-yes. I am Izumi of Lumiya's Cour-..." she'd begin before an abrupt pause -- the voice that was once eagar to tell of her origins was quick to become silent before speaking up again. "Well....I used to be. Before disbandment...."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 20, 2020, 04:38 PM