Otter Creek the winding roads
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
no problem at all <3

Nikai hadn't actually known that Keres was one of Dirge's siblings, so it came as a surprise. It was nice for Dirge to have some more family in Moonspear, Nikai thought. They'd talked a bit about how lonely it could get, being 'the mate of' a Moonspear wolf who was born to the original patriarch and matriarch of the mountain. He knew they all looked up to those wolves, and so anyone who wasn't their blood relative, like himself, would always be a bit lower on the hierarchical ladder.

I didn't know you were Dirge's sister — that's great, he said with a smile. He let her continue then as she told about how she had a mate and children, but that it broke apart after the children had left. Nikai frowned, wondering what had happened. I'm glad you found him. If you don't mind me asking... What happened with you and your mate..? You don't have to say if you don't want to, but sometimes it can help to tell a stranger about a strained relation. Nikai left it open whether she wanted to share. Then, he asked, How do you like the mountain so far?
Messages In This Thread
the winding roads - by Nikai - November 20, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: the winding roads - by Keres - November 29, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: the winding roads - by Nikai - December 02, 2020, 02:06 PM