Broken Boulder from the edge
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The faintest tick of her lip gave way the unfurling amusement in her breast—the forward words appreciated in so many ways—and a brief glance to the past as her mind roamed to Takiyok. The world seemed an entirely different beast from then to now—Stigmata’s absence making it seem all the more cruel.

In some ways, though, it remained freeing.

She swallowed the thought, allowing her smile to curve at the corners of her mouth, her gaze appraising as the woman introduced herself. “You feel threatened by me.” She could have played nicely—acquiescence to the she-wolf’s demands, but instead she found herself rather bored that the same scene was unfolding before her.

A flick of her tail, her muzzle tilted up, her smoky song crying for @Mahler—inviting his presence, for it was he alone she truly wished to deal with for now. Not the brazen mouth of a she-wolf desperate to bear young.

Once her cry faded, she chuffed softly, her eyes rounding once more on the pretty dove. “I was left a widow and a single mother on the mountains. You’ll find no disagreement from me for breeding rights.”

One more pause, and the sylph tipped her muzzle only slightly. “Your tact is lacking greatly, by the way. I’m Ketzia.”
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
from the edge - by Sequoia - November 22, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: from the edge - by Ketzia - November 29, 2020, 09:01 AM
RE: from the edge - by Sequoia - November 29, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: from the edge - by Ketzia - November 30, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: from the edge - by Sequoia - December 08, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: from the edge - by Ketzia - December 08, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: from the edge - by Sequoia - December 10, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: from the edge - by Ketzia - December 11, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: from the edge - by Sequoia - December 16, 2020, 09:40 PM