Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
  I’d be a pleasure. 
Aliana replied with a smile. She tailed right beside Hiero while they walked she thought about the She-wolf. Ugh, she was no better than that other black she-wolf that attacked her. 
The irony.
Aliana was friends with Lily; she was a black She-wolf and she was as kind as she can be, took her in when she felt like had nowhere else to go, compassionate and kind. Then here comes these two; a loud-mouth who didn't know respect and a No-tongue who doesn’t know how to keep her fangs to herself.
Some wolves…

Leaving scent marks was a natural and standard thing so she had no problem doing around others. Find a spot, raise a leg, piss, scrape a little then move on — simple. It wasn’t until came up to one of the boulders bordering the Plains that her snout caught a whiff of that She-wolf, not just her scent but her urine as well. Plain as day.
And OOOOH, how Aliana’s blood boiled at that moment! That bitch, thinking she was being cheeky, pissed in their Hunting Grounds. A short but loud snarl left her while she glared at the Mountains, somewhere in those craggy crevices was that She-wolf. 

If she keeps running with an attitude like that, someone’s going to put her in her place and she’s going to get bit on the ass HARD. She won’t have anyone to blame but herself.

Either way, this transgression, this disgusting mark left on their land, must be corrected. With a snort, Aliana marched over to the spot, raised a leg, and lets loose, coating it thoroughly before scrapping over it with vigor. And man, did it feel good! She had seen her Mother and Father do this before and on occasion one of the Captains. It was a sign of dominance to overmark another wolf’s mark. To do it herself was a sign; a proud sign to the She-wolf, if she returns: `This was Kaistleoki Hunting Grounds! Respect it or don’t bother passing through!` 

With that done, she continued on, following after Heiro through the yellowing grass. She has much more important things to think about with the Bear being one of them. It wasn’t the first time she has tangled with them, and it might not be the last...
Yeah, we can fade and archive here. Thank you! ^ ^

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM