Redsand Canyon Let that lonely feeling wash away
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Perhaps it is because he wasn't as "receptive" as individuals needed to be open enough for this cure of hers. He was aware of the art of "bullshitting your way through life" and that is all he truly saw here, even as she spoke her pretty words of insight to try and guide him in the right direction - it all seemed like fake crap just to get whatever she wanted. It was almost admirable really, a good way for someone like her to get by in life despite the... flaws. 

With a sneer, he chuckled as she finished. Cute. He cooed condescendingly as if she was a mere child trying to play a game (even though she is absolutely right, it's all mental baby). At least this did one thing for him, it was entertaining. How she used the environment to build on her little incantation - if that is what she called it or whatever.  Even the crow was a nice touch and all.

It all sounds like bullshit to me. He sighed dreamily. So I don't think I owe you anything. And that should be payment enough in his opinion. He could do much worse... a snack would be nice. A little nibble. I wish you better luck with your next client. He turned to leave, a farewell for now until they meet again. Maybe next time he won't play her little game, or maybe she would have gotten better at being believable in all this horseshit.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 25, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 26, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 26, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 28, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 29, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - December 01, 2020, 12:25 AM