Otter Creek My whole life can change in one week
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She mentioned Hydra, the woman who leads Moonspear, and how one of her children now claims an expansion in the glen. His memories flashed back to the time where he first visited the glen, and how Arcturus first mentioned Moonspear's existence to him. Seems they were quick to officially claim the area, though it was not as if Āzon blamed them -- it would be easier to secure their hunting grounds that way.

He couldn't help but have the furs on his neck prick, not in alarm, but with brief feeling of excitement. Someone the prince felt he could trust was giving him an opportunity to seek shelter and train under her wing, and Āzon felt more than happy to oblige. "Is that so?" he challenged playfully with a raised eyebrow and the hint of a grin at her claim. "Well, Miss Ostrega, I might just take you up on your offer then..."

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 25, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 25, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 25, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 25, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 25, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: My whole life can change in one week - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 09:22 PM