Black Morass Entombed me
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
They locked eyes for a moment, Abaddon ready to defend himself should this one prove to be aggressive right off the bat (this is before Nyra and Donovan so I'll just keep playing as he knows nothing of the Saints yet). A coy smile only breaking through his mask as their occulars met, his heart thudding within his chest cavity, these moments were always thrilling to see how one would react to a stranger like him just waltzing up to them. 

Upon no clear signs of aggression, the phantom approached. Silent paws sweeping across the grasses with a gentle sway in his gait, eyes falling from the black beast onto the job he was doing. Mushrooms hmm? He knew a little about the subject, having some interest in botany of sorts... he wanted to learn more of the art of poisons so he had some means of defense than to rely on the bulk and muscle of which he lacked in comparison to the more battle-ready individuals of these lands. 

He wanted to work smart, not hard. That was the way of the vampire's code. What are your plans with thee fungi? He prodded... wanting to know more of what this guy might know already.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Entombed me - by Hemlocke - November 29, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 06, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 03, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 09, 2021, 11:47 PM