Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
There was no absolute certainty that his actions wouldn't result in his own scolding. Despite how certain he was on his decision and that it was justified, he was not cocky enough to believe that from another's perspective, he may be wrong. If it wasn't obvious by now, he thought highly of Ira and didn't wish to disappoint her for more than the reasons that he loved her - whether or not she thought the same. 

Unfortunately, that's how it seems. I spoke to Izumi not too long ago to apologize, I can only hope that's been smoothed over to a point. It all depended on how deep the wounds created by Orlaith were, only time would really tell how the pale fairy would fair after all of this. He really was trying his best. It seemed to work with most inhabitants of Kaistleoki, it just didn't seem to work with Orlaith specifically. I was hoping it would never come to it. And he hoped, even more so, to never be in such a situation again.

At Ira's question, he somberly shook his head. Regretfully no, Lumiya simply said the Saints are not to blame, shockingly. And a long pause came. Ears folding back against his head as the following news, speaking of packs disbandingShe also brought more news upon her arrival. He took a few steps forward, eyes wide and full of sorrow and regret. Frankly, he had no idea how to break the news any gentler. I'm so sorry Ira. He could barely look at her face, afraid of what he would see.

The Empire has fallen as well. He braced himself once again, The Empress is dead... and so is her husband. I know nothing else of the others. he knew that Ira was close enough to the Empress, he wasn't sure how close however, and prepared for the worst.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM