Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He was stuck. Like a mouse on a trap, he didn't move an inch further despite everything wanting to be there for her more than just standing there like some useless lump of flesh. And then - his heart skipped a beat. The sudden shock of feeling Ira pressing against him nearly put the poor guy in a state of shock, blood rushed to his face and he nearly melted into her. He kept strong enough to support her as she needed it most, this was all about Ira right now. Not the Count, not the roan woman, but Ira herself. He'd be the stone she oh so needed right now. 

He nodded and took their descriptions into memory, carving them into his mind, sure to never forget it. I will find them. He reassured finally, perhaps that would help ease the awful news. He couldn't imagine the loss she felt. His heart ached for the Empire wolves and what they all lost, a friend, a leader, a mother - what more it was to Ira he couldn't be certain but enough was good enough for him.

Is that all? she asks, and he couldn't bear to keep bringing more to her attention. The rest could wait for another day, the major news is what needed to be shared for who else would be better to break the news to her? He wasn't even certain if Speedy knew by now... he certainly didn't tell her yet either. Yes. He uttered softly into her. Would you like to keep walking? Knowing her well enough, perhaps a walk would help ease the pain and make her presentable again. She needed time to grieve away from prying eyes, for as long as she needed.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM