Wild Berry Meadow So free my mind, all the talking
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Congrats, you have stolen my 100th post

She was heading away from the glen again -- but not to walk off and do god knows like last time, this time she had a purpose.

It would be within the raven's and pack's interest to search for a spot that was most active with prey animals, ecspecially since winter was soon to come. She thought of maybe bringing Toad or Bronco along with her since they seemed more experienced in this field for sure -- though since Luna was already out here, might as well do the job alone this time, right?

The huntress' nose led her to one of the surrounding territories as a start: Wildberry meadow. It could be assumed this was home to many potential herbivores roaming around to get their fix on the cylindrical morsals growing off these bushes. The sickeningly sweet perfume coming from the feild was first to hit her; next being a present scent trail....was there someone nearby? Audits flicked upward in alarm at the sound of laughter nearby and the huntress knew from then on that she had to go investigate. 

Lunaria didn't think anything would prepare her for who she eventually came across, but when she saw who it was, a wave of emotions washed over her: 'Nostalgia' being the main culprit. She wanted to run over there right now and tackle him into a bear hug like she'd done long ago, but where's the fun in that? Reunions like these should be done in style.

"Well, well, well, look who it is! I knew you'd start missing the sound of my voice eventually--" Luna drawled with that all too mischievous voice, striding closer to the pale sire in slow, steady steps. "--I mean, I wasn't really expecting to find you having the time of your life in a berry field of all places, but maybe you'd like to let me in on the joke? I wanna laugh too." 

'Good to see you again, Tai.'
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 03:46 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 04, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 05, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 06, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 20, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 30, 2020, 03:45 AM